Transfer or Sale of a Riggit Galloway

When an animal is sold or transferred you must inform the Society so that we can keep the pedigree records up to date. Most pedigree certificates have a transfer form on the reverse. Alternatively you can download a transfer form from the link below or the certificate can be accompanied by a letter with the new owners details signed by the current owner. This should be sent to the current Registration Secretary (see Contact Us page)

Transfer Form

A transfer fee of £10 should accompany the pedigree certificate. Cheque payable to “The Riggit Galloway Cattle Society” or you can pay by bank transfer, contact the Registration Secretary for bank details.